The Ambassador Committee functions as an arm of the Chamber acting as the “Customer Service Department” of the Chamber. The members of this committee will be the link between the management structure of the Chamber, the Board of Directors and the “Customers” of the Chamber, the general membership. The primary purpose of the committee is to keep the membership informed, on a person-to-person basis, of the activities of the Chamber, to encourage active participation in Chamber committees and activities by members, and to retain the current membership.
Some of the activities and events Ambassadors help with include Ribbon Cuttings, Business After Hours, Business Before Hours and the Festival on the Neuse.
- Unsurpassed business contacts and networking opportunities
- Ability to promote your product(s) and services(s)
- Increased exposure to The Chamber and its many initiatives
- Increased visibility at Chamber functions and events
- Be one of the first to be alerted to Chamber programs and initiatives
- Recognition for yourself and your organization in the business community on the Chamber website and in Chamber publications.
The Kinston-Lenoir County Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors meet the second Tuesday of each month at noon. The meeting place varies.
|Danny Rice||VP of Membership Services, Woodmen of the World|
|Jeanene McBride||Lenoir County Public Schools|
|Jared Edwards||Woodmen of the World|
|Claudia Davalos Perez||BB&T – Kinston Plaza|
|Robin Jones||State Farm Ins., Judy Jones|
|Danielle Howell||Caswell Center Foundation|
|Philippe Wouters||COECO Office Systems, Inc.|